Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Second

Hey there,
I am just taking a minute out of my day to write. I have been thinking about this a lot so I am going to share. Long term goals, this has been on my mind more and more lately and non to soon I might add this morning while doing my hair for work I found a grey hair, On my head!!! I swear to god. I was so shocked I think I said Oh My GOD like 12 times and I was like just standing there for  forever it seemed and all of a sudden I just begin to freak out. Now I have had this elephant sitting on my chest since yesterday morning ( but that's a whole other topic). I think the elephant just kinda laid done on my chest and I was like I'm only 28 years old this is NOT fair I know that we are not supposed to let it get to us and we are supposed to age with this grace that apparently only we have. However I didn't feel to graceful as I screamed. I am not even Married yet! ha ha and that brings me back to my original topic. I am a huge fan of wedding blogs. Snippet and Ink and the Martha Stewart site. I can look and read about weddings all day. Some make me cry some make me laugh. I dream about my day and how it will go. Will we have a traditional wedding or a me wedding? ha! and don't get me started on the dress or if he can see me before the actual ceremony. I have all these visions and I'm very excited these days. I couldn't even say because I think he's going to pop the question. He? There is no he. I know that's super sad and kinda heard to believe however its a fact. I have great guy friends and that's not a problem I just don't even have a bf. What a funny post this is. I hope this doesn't turn into like a dairy I never thought I would keep. I was in this beauty supply store over the weekend and I seen the magazine The Knot and I began to flip through the pages and they had some amazing gowns in there. I honestly liked them. So I have a few Ideas of the dress I want and yes I will have sleeves. Life is flying by me at warp speed all of a sudden. Which is why I wanted to take a break and just let you know that no matter where you are in life right now your not alone and I officially have grey in my hair. I am typing so hard right now my coworkers giving me looks :) So sit up and smile for me and you.  Oh and there might be someone... maybe. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment