Friday, September 28, 2012

Fourth

So its Friday! That's probably the one thing I can get excited about every time I say it, all though I said six days ago and I was just as excited. Something about being able to be lazy the next day, well depending on your plans I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow (sad face). I am not complaining because even though its early I can say that its a day off from work. I don't know about any of you out there, but lately just going to work has been a chore. I am very glad to have a job. However sometimes I have to remind myself that this is not forever so just go and you'll see it will be worth it in the end. I am also very blessed to be working with some great people. Its funny how much time you actually spend with Co-workers. If you were a math wiz and wanted to see how much time you spend with co-workers I'm sure you would be surprised at the amount of time it ended up being. Another thing is you can go years working with people and never really truly know them. I keep reading about these people who lose their job and days later come back only to seek revenge. Lives have been lost because of this. We don't really know or take the time to get to know people we work side by side everyday. Please don't think I am saying we are at fault because people lose it and do terrible things. What I am saying is that maybe we could have seen some sign or been more aware of this impending doom and instead of saying I never thought this would happen or well that person was kinda quiet and kept to themselves or was a bit of a loner. We can say I tried several time to converse or invite them to lunch. I don't know maybe that's not what we should do either. If that's the case then I wonder if its that easy to go through life living in the same house and having children with someone and still not know them either. That seems like a waste right? I would feel like I spent my life with someone who didn't care to figure me out or get know me. There would be a void in my heart.

On another note. I have a a song playing in the back ground It's Big Jet Plane. I love songs that are so simple but yet speak volumes. I am eating an Apple and thinking about this weekend. I want to be outside for sure. So a few friends have requested we go to the city. I am in agreement. So maybe you have plans for this weekend maybe you don't. My unmentionable sent me an email this week and this phrase was included in it. When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things the chance to catch up. I'm pretty sure that was on Pinterest. I'll  leave you with this. Whatever you do, Do it with all thine might.  Me

No comments:

Post a Comment