Monday, September 10, 2012

First


Not to brag but, this is going to be the most fun I have ever had.  I am supposed to be taking a test right now but the system is down. (don't ya hate when that happens) I always dream (side note I am a HUGE dreamer) sorry back to what I was saying. I have had this recurring dream that I have a blog and so I thought since I am just sitting here waiting for an email to come in, what better thing to do then make a dream come true.(check that off my list of to do's. Make a dream come true today check) I love how that works. I am done with the dishes. I know I know I am pretty down to earth right? I should be at the gym... I know that means I'm also lazy but just for tonight. I think that I deserve it. It been a long summer and now I'm ready to start something new and fresh. Something out of the ordinary and just go with it. The last time I did that was, well last Thursday actually. Kinda sooner then I thought. (hhm maybe I should think this through a bit more) well what I did was I was missing a certain someone (who shall remain unnamed until I get permission, this is So fun) and I knew that we have both been kinda feeling down about this home we are in at the moment, so I went with this sudden feeling of boldness and I painted the front door of our little casita. (I'm smiling right now) the color I used is a color that we are in LOVE with at the moment. I was a bit apprehensive at first and then I was super excited and then I was freaking out because I was struck with this thought. "what if my unmentionable hates it"! (I'm crying now), Sheesh I go from one extreme to the next. well needless to say. It was a hit! not like "Oooh lets never change it' but like "I don't hate it" type of a hit. I need to say I am NOT a creative soul, nor do I claim to be. I just simply do what I want and if I need to I call my sister over I will and she does it for me like a pro. (Luv her!). So here is my start of something don't know what yet but I'm super excited

No comments:

Post a Comment