Thursday, December 4, 2014

Gratitude 2014

Sammy made the Banner and Elise is posing and Smiling

 I have so many reasons to be Thankful.
I won't make this a "tissue needed read" lol. I will say one of the things I am Thankful for is TIME.
Why Time? You ask, well Time has a way of  Helping us get through, overcome, grow, and heal.
This was my favorite Thanksgiving of all times. Even the turkey needed more Time, (hahaha) my sister probably won't like that I said that. Love you little Sisley, but oh how juicy and tasty that turkey was. My little sisley made it and she did a superb job as always. She has a way of pulling out the best taste in food and bake goods when she puts her mind to it. We came together on Saturday and there was plenty of Turkey =)
Mashed potatoes and love to go around.
We Played phase10 laughed and made memories.
How was your thanksgiving?

Mi Amor and Mills

I hope yours was warm and full of wonderful times. God Bless. Till next time 
Mela

No comments:

Post a Comment